- Search for your devices. Please wait...
- Waiting for your permission ...
- Microphone turns on. Please wait...
- For more information, [[click here]].
- Changing the microphone will reset the current process. Do you want to continue?
- An unexpected error has occurred. Reload the page and try again.
- The devices could not be found. Most likely, the browser does not allow access to them. Try to reload the page or use another browser. We also remind you that to launch the microphone, you need to allow access to it for our site.
- The microphone could not be found, but there are other multimedia devices (for example, speakers or webcams). Most likely, this means that your microphone is not working properly or your browser cannot access it.
- Your browser does not support multimedia device access functions. Please update your browser or install another one.
- It looks like your browser is blocking access to the microphone. Because of this, it is impossible to detect and control all available microphones.
- You have not allowed the browser to use the microphone. Reload the page and try again.
- It looks like your microphone is being used or blocked by another app. To start the microphone, you have to close this application for a while.
- The waiting time for your permission has expired. Reload the page and try again.
- Audio streaming fails. The reason may be a faulty/disconnected microphone or that it is currently being used by another application.
- Audio track is suspended.
- The active media content stream cannot be detected.
- Your microphone does not output audio tracks.
- Your browser does not support functions for accessing audio tracks.
- The audio track is unavailable due to technical problems.
- Your microphone suddenly stopped transmitting the audio track.
- For unknown reasons, the audio track is disabled.
- Click here to allow access to microphone IDs
- Click here to try to force start the microphone
- Testing your microphone and recording your voice.
- Testing the sound, please say something or just create noise so that we can test the sound. After checking, you will be able to listen to the recorded sounds.
- Microphone was detected. Click "Check my Microphone" to check the functionality and supported properties of your microphone.
- Several microphones were detected. To check the functionality and supported properties of your microphone, select it from the list below and click "Check my microphone". Please note that to get more accurate results, it is recommended to leave only one microphone on.
- Testing was successful, and it looks like your microphone is working fine. All details about your microphone are displayed in the "Microphone Information" table. Please do not forget to leave a review about your microphone.
- Testing failed because your microphone could not capture any sounds. Please make sure your microphone is not muted and try again.
- Testing failed because your microphone captured only one tone. Please make sure your microphone is not muted and try again.
- During testing, there were errors that made it impossible to determine some parameters of your microphone. Reload the page and try again.
You clicked on the “Allow” button in the browser, but still the microphone does not work? (OS: Windows 10)
If you clicked the Allow button in the browser, but the microphone still does not work, then perhaps the Windows 10 operating system prohibits the browser from using the microphone.
In order to allow the browser to use the microphone, you need to:
Press the Start button
Enter "Privacy Settings" in the search bar
In the left part, select the item "Microphone"
In the right part of the window, enable the permission for applications to access the microphone
After that, refresh the site page and click allow microphone use in your browser again.
Automatic gain control:
Number of audio channels:
On this web page you can run microphone test online. The process takes place in the browser, so you don't have to download additional software.
You can test any model on all modern platforms. At the end, you will get a lot of useful information: the name, the number of channels, the delay, the sample size and frequency, the presence of echo and noise reduction, etc.
Why do I need to test the microphone
There are a number of reasons why a microphone test is necessary:
- buying a new device
- find out if the equipment is working
- check the sound quality
- check if there is a recording function in the webcam
- look at the visual display of the sound
- make sure that the programs correctly detect the device
How to perform a microphone test
Testing the microphone online is easy: wait until the device is detected, then click on the start button. If there is no button, then the browser has failed. Try to reload the page or write to technical support.
Microphone testing includes several stages:
- The site determines whether the browser supports the possibility of using multimedia. If everything is in order, a list of available options will appear on the screen.
- After clicking on the start button, a request for permission to use the recording will appear.
- After receiving the permission, a visualizer will appear displaying the incoming signal.
- All sounds are recorded.
- The site determines which functions are supported, performs certain measurements.
- Detailed test results and tips appear on the screen. You can also play a recorded segment.
To test the microphone online, it is enough to have a modern browser with access to the recording. There is no need to download or connect third-party software for the test. The equipment can be connected in any way.The Microphone sound test with listening supports the following operating systems: Android, Chrome OS, Firefox OS, macOS, Ubuntu, Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Linux, Xbox OS 10, iOS, iPadOS. For correct operation, it is necessary to use not an outdated version of the browser, but rather the latest one. Otherwise, the results of the work may be incorrect.
Thanks to the test, you can prepare in advance for an online call, voice acting or other task in order to prevent malfunctions in the process of work.