Content of the material
What is avast email signature?
Just recently, a couple of weeks ago, I ran into one problem that I could not immediately solve. The problem lies in the work of the latest version of Avast Antivirus, which automatically inserts an annoying avast email signature into every outgoing E-Mail message.
I thought that this problem could also affect other Avast users, and since I found a solution to the problem, I decided to share it with you!
For a start, a little background to the emergence of the problem, the solution of which will discuss in this article …
Do you need an instant help? Call our customer support helpline number 0800-368-8411 and our technical experts will troubleshoot your problem without any hassle. We also offer 30 Days Moneyback Guarantee.
How to Turn off Avast Email Signature?
The following steps show you how to get rid of Avast email signature:
1. Open Avast.
2. Click the Menu icon (on the top-right side of the software interface).
3. A menu will appear from the right side. Then, you need to click Settings to continue.
4. On the next interface, you need to go to Protection > Core Shields.
5. Scroll down to the Configure shield settings section and switch to Mail Shield.
6. Find the Add a signature to the end of sent emails It is selected by default. You need to uncheck it.
7. Click Close to close the current interface.
8. Close Avast.
9. Restart your web browser.
10. Go to your email box. Then, sign out and re-sign into your email account. You can write an email and check whether the Avast email signature is removed successfully.
This is the easy method to turn off Avast Email Signature from your email box.
My research on this email signature
I climbed, climbed on various forums and blogs, found a similar problem with people, and all the “gurus” recommended simply unchecking the option “ Insert note into a” clean “message (outgoing),” which I already tried. And I never found a solution to my problem.
I was already thinking about changing the anti-virus for the future, since such a bright Avast signature in the E-Mail messages sent by me didn’t suit me at all, and some of my interlocutors, I think, too if I do not find it, then in the future I will change this antivirus to another free one. And the solution was found, and here it is …
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Stella has been working in MiniTool Software as an English Editor for more than 4 years. Her articles mainly cover the fields of data recovery including storage media data recovery and phone data recovery, YouTube videos download, partition management, and video conversions.