1. Reset Netflix
If you’re using a web browser, try closing completely out of all browser windows, then reload Netflix. If you’re using an app on a device like an iPhone, or Android device, close completely out of the app, then try again.
If you’re watching Netflix from a Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, or other streaming device, go to the main screen of Netflix and select “Get Help” > “Reload Netflix“.
If the steps above don’t work, try restarting the device completely by powering it off, then back on again.
- How to Enable Volume Leveler on Fire TV & Firestick
- How to Enable Volume Leveling on Roku
- How to Fix Captions Not Working on Roku
- How to Fix Roku “Can’t run channel… not enough space” Error
- How to Cast & Mirror Windows Screen to Roku