Content of the material
High School Graduation Wishes
Congratulations on your graduation from high school. I am so proud of you.
Congratulations! Blessings and best wishes to you for your big achievement. I hope this success will continue.
You have worked hard, and that’s why you have succeeded. This day will inspire you in the next step of your life. We are so proud of you, daughter. Best wishes and blessings to you.
Congratulations on your graduation! Completing your high school education is certainly an achievement that you should be proud of. More great journeys on your college life.
Celebrate your success on your graduation from high school! Wishing you to achieve your goals and have a great career.
We are so very proud of your accomplishments. We wish you every happiness and success always. With all our love!
Dear, with your grand high school graduation success, I send you to love and best wishes for your brighter future. I wish heartiest congratulations on your grand success.
My dear son, I can never express my happiness through the words that you have made me today. I wish you nothing but the best. You have made us proud. Congratulations son!
My dear friend, I am so happy about your graduation. You have achieved your goal and fulfill your dream. But remember, this is just the beginning. Lots of love and best wishes.
Hearty congratulations on your high school graduations. May all your dreams come true.
Know that you are capable of great things and believe in them. Best wishes on graduating high school.
I feel so happy for you on your graduation and hope for the best for your career. Enjoy your success.
Finally, your dream came true, and you have achieved your goal. Never stop dreaming and never lose this spirit.
Congratulations on your grand high school graduation success. I wish you all the luck and hope you maintain high success throughout your educational career for better job opportunities in life.
We are so proud of you. Never stop this hard work and patience for your study. May you achieve more in the future.
Finally, you are finished with high school. All your hard work has paid off. You’re graduating now. When your ceremony is through, let’s celebrate and hit the town!
School may be over but life’s lessons are yet to be learned. Keep an open heart and mind. Happy Graduation Best of luck for the future.
You have successfully achieved a new milestone, high school graduation, and nothing makes me more proud.
Make the most out of the knowledge you learned from school. As you graduate, keep working hard. Thrive to success. You’ll soon reap the fruits of your efforts and hard work. Happy graduation!
You have not only graduated from high school. You have graduated into adulthood. Wishing you the best things in your future to come. Congratulations graduate.
Congratulations on scripting the first chapter of your success story. Keep writing bigger, brighter things.
We are proud of you and your accomplishments. We’re confident that you will continue with even more success. Good luck with your next adventures. Congratulations graduate!
High School Graduation Wishes for Friend
All of your hard work finally paid you, and I’m extremely proud of the fact. Congrats dear friend!
Finally, you have reached your goal. Congratulations! Your hard work is the main reason for this big achievement. We are proud of your brilliant success. Best of luck for your future friend.
Congratulations on your high school graduation. This is not the end. There is a long way to go, and I am sure you will succeed in every phase of your life. Best wishes to you.
Nothing in life can take away the lessons you have learned while walking along the road to success. Congratulations on graduating dear best friend.
You always inspired me to study hard, friend. It’s so good to see you graduate. Congratulations.
Congratulations on your graduation. We always knew you were the ace of our class.
My warm and thoughtful words cannot compare to the hardship you have overcome over the years of being a high school student. Congratulations and Happy Graduation!
Congratulations, my friend. We made it. After all these years of studying, finally, we are graduating today.
Messages for Those Who Graduated With Honors
The high school that your graduate is graduating from may or may not have an honors system. If they do have one, and depending on which system they use, you can always replaces phrases such as "the top of your class" with phrases like "valedictorian." That way your card matches the most appropriate accolade that the graduate received.
- Graduating is a huge milestone in and of itself. However, you went above and beyond this; you're the valedictorian! I couldn't be more proud of you.
- It's no small feat to graduate with honors. You've undoubtedly set yourself up for success in college. Congratulations.
- What does it feel like to graduate at the top of your class? I bet it feels great.
- I'm so proud of you. You graduated with honors! Keep up the wonderful hard work in college.
- Freedom at last. And it comes with some extra glory: graduating with honors. We're all so proud of you.
- By graduating with honors, you've build a solid foundation for your upcoming collegiate career. I wish you success in the next leg of your journey!
- You've hit the books, logged the hours, and committed yourself to academic pursuits. It's truly wonderful to see you graduate as the valedictorian.
- You've really proven yourself to be a stellar academic by graduating at the top of your class.
- Congratulations on graduating at the top of your class. Make sure that you enjoy your summer off! You want to be revived and ready to go when college comes knocking.
- You're an incredibly driven individual. I can't wait to see what kind of honors are bestowed upon you when you graduate college. High school honors were only the beginning!
Short Graduation Messages for Social Media
You can send or share some of these short high school graduation sentiments on Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, Instagram, or any of the social networking sites to congratulate the grad on their achievement.
- Glad that's finally over?
- We're so proud of you. Great job.
- You made it. What's next?
- Enjoy your summer off. You should be proud of yourself.
- Keep pursuing your dreams.
- I'm proud of the person you've become. Can't wait to see what your future holds.
- I'm ecstatic to get to see you graduate!
- Sending warm thoughts and love today. Congrats.
- Keep being awesome.
- Phase one: complete!
- You have so much potential. I can't wait to see what you do next.
- You're destined for great things.
- I'm glad your hard work paid off.
© 2014 Oyewole Folarin