Content of the material
- Texts That Will Make Him Fall For You
- #2 Don’t be lazy
- 8. He Wants Sex
- Naughty Texts That Will Make Him Want You Badly
- Or A Double Date
- Suggest A Vague Plan
- 12. He’s Obsessed With You
- How can you tell if he likes you through texting?
- Final thoughts
- Recent Posts
- What to Text Him When He’s Traveling (5 Ideas)
- “Hope you’re having a great time!”
- “Hey, if you haven’t visited __ place yet, you might enjoy it.”
- “What’s the best thing you’ve eaten so far?”
- “Just thinking about you!
- “Miss you.”
- When to Message Him First on Social Media
- How to Text a Guy First Without Sounding Desperate
Texts That Will Make Him Fall For You
Now that we have gone through these dating tips on texting and set some ground rules, it’s time for the texts! Keep your messaging fun with these texts below that are guaranteed to make your man smile.
1. Someone told me that they saw me with a sexy, strong man the other day. Do you happen to know who it was?
2. I would invite you to come over this weekend but I’m not sure I can keep my hands to myself.
3. Ugh, I have a problem. I can’t stop thinking about you.
4. I don’t know how you got into my heart but I do know that I don’t want you to leave.
5. Come over, I have all your favorites. Pizza, beer, and of course, ME.
6. I didn’t know it was possible to miss someone before they even left—until I met you.
7. You’re the piece of me I didn’t know was missing.
8. You are undoubtedly the best thing that has ever happened to me.
9. I have been thinking about you. Every night, every day. I don’t have much to say or many things to express. I am just thinking about the moments spent, thinking about the times when you are with me.
10. I love the way you hold me in your arms when I am falling asleep and the way you gently touch my hair when you think I am not noticing. I love the way you give me sweet butterfly kisses so that it wouldn’t disturb my sleep. Most of all, I love the way I feel safe and secure in your arms.
11. Have I ever told you how lucky I feel having you by my side? Have I? Okay, there is no harm in saying it again.
12. Life can get hard, some days can treat you worse, but we will find a way to make it all easy and good, together. Remember, I love you.
13. You are so tempting as you always make me want to kiss and cuddle you. I want to make you feel like you are the only man in the world who has ever mattered to me.
14. You make me want to strive to put nothing but a smile on your face, even on your worst days. I want to spoil you to the best of my ability, to show how much I care and appreciate every little thing you do for me.
15. You make me want to take care of you and be there for you always. And I am going to do everything to prove to you that we are meant to be with each other. You make me want to let you know how much I love you every day.
16. I just want you, that’s all. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm, everything. I just want you.
17. I would do anything right now to be able to curl up next to you, bury my head in your chest and lock my fingers with yours. I want to be able to look up at you and smile whenever I want to. I want to be able to kiss you whenever I want to. I want to be able to tell you how I feel about you whenever I want to.
18. I was dreaming about you all day; it really distracted me at work.
19. I’m getting butterflies just thinking about seeing you later.
20. No one has ever come close to making me feel the way you do.
21. Thinking about you really does brighten my day.
22. You have no idea how much my heart races when I see you.
23. You’ve been on my mind since last night, thank you for the perfect first date.
#2 Don’t be lazy
There’s about 666 things you shouldn’t save time or energy on.
And ONE of them, is starting a conversation with girls.
Have you ever texted a girl this dreaded three letter abbreviation:
Short for What You Doing?
You probably have. And if you haven’t and I can’t shame you for it. Then we can shame ME. Because I myself have sent this text in the past.
And I will never again.
This text adds nothing to the girl’s life. It doesn’t make her laugh, it doesn’t give her a good feeling, and it sure as hell doesn’t make her find you more attractive.
The only thing it does, is asking for her attention. Like a kiddo pulling its parent’s arm because it’s bored.
This you when you hit her with the “wyd?”
What you forget when texting this to a girl, is that you’re not the only guy craving her attention. And out of all guys texting her, at least 69% is hitting her with the “wyd?” or any of these wyd? variants:
Again: they offer nothing, they only ASK for something.
After hearing from multiple girls that it’s one of the major turn offs, I pledged to never use anything similar again.
So, my guy reading this. Make it a texting rule to never “wyd” her again.
Instead, do this:
8. He Wants Sex
One of the reasons he texts you every day is because he just wants sex. It may be something you don’t want to hear because you’re really into him but it’s a probable truth.
To know if the guy just wants sex, here are obvious signs to look out for:
- He talks more about how physically attractive you are than anything else.
- He wants to talk about your sex life a lot
- He sends flirty texts
- He never talks anything personal
Guys who want only sex are mostly into superficial talk leading to the bedroom. They may invite you on intimate dates to lure you into bed and nothing more.
Naughty Texts That Will Make Him Want You Badly
Sexting is also a great way to keep the spark alive in your relationship, especially if you’re in a long-distance relationship. However, it’s also one of the best ways to grab the attention of the man you like.
The truth is that the best answer to the question ‘What to text a guy to get his attention?’ is definitely a sexy text. However, you should be careful with these texts because they might make him think that you’re only looking for a hookup.
If those are your intentions or you simply want to make him want you badly, these dirty, sexy texts are the right choice for you. I’m sure that a follow-up text will come right away.
1. There’s a huge sale going on in my bedroom right now. All clothes are 100% off, it’s a limited-time offer.
2. I’m fantasizing about you right now. Want to come over and make my fantasies a reality?
3. I know you had a long day, so why don’t you come over and I’ll give you a back massage… naked.
4. Work is going very slowly today, because I can’t stop thinking about all the fun we had last night. Can’t wait for a repeat session.
5. The thoughts I was having about you were so dirty that I had to take a shower.
6. You should probably clear your schedule for tomorrow morning because I plan on staying up late with you tonight. Very late.
7. When I come home, I want those pants off and you waiting for me in bed/the kitchen.
8. If you were here right now I would tear your clothes off and shove you onto my bed and have my way with you. But you’re not, so… rain check?
9. Thinking about you touching me literally turns me on.
10. Let’s get one thing straight. When we meet later on, there will be no foreplay.
11. Hey, just wanted to let you know that if you’re ever having a hard time, like a really hard time, I’m there for you. I mean, I can give you a hand… or something.
12. I knew something was missing today… Know what it was? You between my thighs.
13. You’re in my (NSFW) thoughts.
14. Let me be clear: When I see you later, I’m going to undress you, button by button. I’m going to unzip your pants and take them off, leg by leg. I’m going to take off your boxers and throw them against the wall. What happens next is all up to you.
15. I have a mystery for you but I’ll give you a clue. Tonight, I’m gonna make you the special guest between my legs.
16. Should I wear a short skirt or a really short skirt tonight?
17. Why don’t you come over later? I bought a new bra and I need someone’s second opinion.
18. Can’t stop thinking about your mouth and your hands in places they shouldn’t be.
19. You were screaming some filthy words last night. Want to do it again tonight?
20. You are so hot, even my pants are falling for you.
21. I am sooo hungry right now… And the thing is…I don’t want food.
22. Congrats. You’ve leveled up. I won’t be holding back the next time I see you. Prepare yourself!
23. Hey… I feel really odd now. I just took a bath, and I feel so mischievous. How are you?
24. Excuse my curiosity, but what kind of underwear do you like to see on a woman?
Or A Double Date
—Sarah M., 23, Needham, MA
The relationship expert says: “There’s an idea that women are bigger social coordinators—and that’s the role she took on here. She was also direct, which could be a bit of a risk, but at least she’d know where he stands either way.”
Suggest A Vague Plan
Women’s Health—Olivia J., 24, San Francisco, CA
The relationship expert says: “She made it kind of open-ended and vague—and didn’t give away that she’s free 100 percent of the weekend. When women are overly specific, they can get really tied up. I invited him surfing Saturday but he hasn’t replied. Should I leave Saturday open? The fact she put ‘?!’ also conveyed enthusiasm for surfing, putting the emphasis more on the fun the activity—something she might do anyway—as opposed to it all being about getting together with him.”
12. He’s Obsessed With You
One big reason why a guy texts you every day is that he is so infatuated by you he can’t help but reach out to you always. This is especially true if he texts every day even if you don’t text back.
The guy might be interested in friendship, a romantic relationship, or even sex. Whatever his reasons, if you frequently don’t text back, turned down his requests, or even told him not to text, you should be concerned by his unrelenting texting.
Even if you like him back, it’s best to cut your contact with him before it becomes a safety issue like him stalking you.
How can you tell if he likes you through texting?
Long texts are a great sign he likes you. It means he wants to get to know you and talk to you.
Compliments are another positive indicator that he’s interested in you, as are flirty or excessive emojis! Questions about your day and you show he cares.
Guys generally aren’t as open with their feelings as girls, and he may play hard to get. It might be easier for you to be open about your feelings first.
He may be waiting for you to make a move, as expressing feelings can feel vulnerable if unrequited.
This can feel like game playing, but sometimes it’s better to just go for it and let him know how you feel, instead of wasting time! As they say, life’s too short.
Text messages aren’t the best indicator of a guy’s interest in you. It’s best to meet in person and see if you have real-life chemistry.
It sucks when you get sexy, flirty texts and then they’re completely cold to you in person with no charisma at all!
If he’s a shy guy, it might be tricky, but you could help to bring him out of his shell.
It’s always best to be open and honest if you’re into someone and you want to know if they like you too. You can cut out so many hours of rumination if you just ask the question.
It may feel hard and scary, but the worst they can say is, “No, I just want to be friends”.
That may hurt in the moment, but at least you’d know to put your focus somewhere else, rather than wasting your time.
Reading Suggestion: 13 Reasons she has a boyfriend but flirts with you
- 75+ Texts to Make Him Think About You All Day
- 75+ Texts to Make Him Miss You (For Long Distance Relationships)
- How to Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back Fast (10 Steps)
- What To Do When He Pulls Away (To Get Him Back FAST)
- 15 Reasons Why Men Come Back Months Later
What to Text Him When He’s Traveling (5 Ideas)
As mentioned, you’ll want to keep his spirits up, and not demand his attention with anything stressful. Below are some ideas of the kinds of things you can send him while he’s vacationing.
“Hope you’re having a great time!”
An expression like this lets him know that you’re happy for him, and you’re not demanding his attention. You’re not asking him any questions: you’re leaving it up to him as to whether to text back or not.
“Hey, if you haven’t visited __ place yet, you might enjoy it.”
This shows him that you’re thinking about his happiness. Whether you’ve already visited the locale where he’s vacationing, or you’ve done a bit of research, you’re offering a suggestion for an experience he’ll enjoy.
“What’s the best thing you’ve eaten so far?”
If he’s visiting a place that’s known for amazing food, feel free to ask him what he’s enjoyed most thus far. This is an especially great option if he’s a foodie. He’s probably revelling in amazing flavors, and may be eager to share his experiences with you.
(Bonus option: if you know he’s really enthusiastic about a dish, see if you can find an authentic recipe for it! Then the two of you can prepare it together when he gets back.)
“Just thinking about you!
Send him a sweet message to let him know that you’re on his mind. Add a kissy face or heart emoji if you’re feeling affectionate or flirtatious, and leave it at that. If he responds with a question, feel free to answer it… but don’t get caught up in an endless string of emoji exchanges. Give him space.
Do you miss him? Then feel free to let him know that. Just texting these two words keeps you from sounding overly gushy, while still letting him know that he’s important to you. If he texts back saying that he misses you too, simply reply that you’re looking forward to hearing about his adventures when he gets back.
When to Message Him First on Social Media
Most of the advice above applies to social media as well, but here are a few extra examples of when and when not to message him first via Instagram, Snapchat, or any other platform you two use.
|DO Message Him If||DON'T Message Him If|
You haven't talked in a while and you want to see if he's free to hang.
You already sent him a Snap and DM'd him on IG.
He just posted a pic from somewhere you've been or would love to go.
All you have to say is you want to be wherever he is.
He asks for recommendations about what to read or watch next.
You have nothing to recommend because you've been too busy peeping his accounts to do anything else.
How to Text a Guy First Without Sounding Desperate
- Don't just say "Hi." This is a pretty lackluster way to start a conversation, and it's highly unlikely that it will get (or keep) his interest. Instead of texting him "hey," try to come up with an opener that will actually create the possibility of a good back-and-forth.
- Show him you have a life. Sending a subtle reminder that you've got a life (and an awesome one, at that) is never a bad idea. For example, send a picture from a concert you went to or a meal you think he'd like so that he knows you're thinking of him without just waiting around for him. Plus, this will open the door for you two to have a real dialogue.
- Use emojis sparingly. Using an emoji here and there can be cute, but be careful not to overload your texts with them. They'll take away from what you're saying and make you seem incapable of expressing yourself without them.
- Don't send a bunch of texts in a row. If you've already sent this guy a text (or two), resist the urge to send any more until you hear back. He might just be busy at work or with his friends, and picking up his phone to see 15 messages from you is not going to come off as sweet.
- Mind your grammar. Another thing that doesn't come off as cute? Texting like a tween. Avoid abbreviating words and overusing acronyms. In short, ditch texts like "C u l8r" and "R u free 2nite?" in favor of correct spelling and punctuation.
- Keep it brief(ish). There's no need to bombard your guy with a text essay right out of the gate. Keep it to a few lines, at most.