Content of the material
Steps to stop unwanted recommendations on YouTube
- Open the YouTube app and scroll to the video which you think is unwanted or annoying for you.
- Now tap on the three dots menu beside the title of the video.
- Select the Don’t Recommend channel from the menu.|
- You will see a pop-up with a message “We won’t recommend you videos from this channel to your again.”
- You can use the Undo button if you accidentally did this to any channel you didn’t want to.
- You can also use the Hide this Video if you don’t want especially that video to be hidden from the recommendation page.
So, This is how you can get rid of Youtube recommendations on Youtube. Hope you find this tutorial helpful. If you have any suggestions you can visit Suggestions and give us feedback.
How to not miss any new posts related to How To Stop Youtube Suggestions on your site?
What you need to do now is to enroll and build your Howtolinks account, you will receive helpful how-tos related to How To Stop Youtube Suggestions which are delivered to your inbox every day or week.
How To Stop Youtube Suggestions Details
The system has given 14 helpful results for the search "how to stop youtube suggestions". These are the recommended solutions for your problem, selecting from sources of help. Whenever a helpful result is detected, the system will add it to the list immediately. The latest ones have updated on 22nd May 2021. According to our, the search "how to stop youtube suggestions" is quite common. Simultaneously, we also detect that many sites and sources also provide solutions and tips for it. So, with the aim of helping people out, we collect all here. Many people with the same problem as you appreciated these ways of fixing.
This is how you can improve your recommendations page on the YouTube app on your smartphone. For more tricks like his, follow us on our social media accounts.