Content of the material
- How to See Someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook
- 1. Identify You Facebook Mutual Friends
- 2. Use the Friend Finder
- How to Use the Friend Finder to see Someone’s hidden friends on Facebook
- 3. Graph Search
- 4. Facebook Friend Mapper Extension
- Part 3: How to see someone’s activity between two friends on Facebook
- How to friend someone on Facebook
- I don’t see an Add Friend button
- Method 2: Find A Common Friend Between You And Your Target User
- Method 3. See Someone’s Likes on Facebook Profile Page
- How to see someone’s Facebook activity?
- Part 6: An Overall Solution to See Someone’s Facebook Activity logs
- About mSpy – A Powerful and Easy Facebook Spy App
- 1. Monitor activities on Facebook & other social apps
- 2. Stalk the person through GPS
- 3. Become a Sim tracker
- 4. Use on multiple devices
- 5. Become invisible and undetectable
- Steps of using mSpy to see someone’s Facebook activity logs
- Check your recently added friends on Facebook Mobile App
How to See Someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook
Below are the different ways on how to see people’s friends on Facebook when they are hidden:
1. Identify You Facebook Mutual Friends
The basic way to see the hidden friends list of someone on Facebook is by deploying the mutual friend’s feature available on the platform.
Below is how to do so:
- Launch your Facebook app
- Proceed to look for the Facebook ID of the hidden friend’s profile
- Also, find the ID of your mutual friend
- Enter the IDs in the specified URL
- The list of hidden mutual friends will be displayed
Given URL to Use: https://www.facebook.com/target_name/Friends?and=Friend_of_target.
Once you enter the compiled URL in the search section, the list of hidden Facebook mutual friends will appear for these two users.
2. Use the Friend Finder
Using this method, you can easily find a close friend list of anyone on Facebook. However, you must have at least one shred link with the person that you want to view their hidden friend list.
On the Friend Finder dashboard, you are able to see the mutual friends between the user you want to view their friends and the shared link.
How to Use the Friend Finder to see Someone’s hidden friends on Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account
- Proceed to search for the “Friend Finder Page”
- Scroll down the page, you will see the mutual friends section
- Go ahead to find the name of the user whose friend list you want to use. Then you will find the user that you’re both mutual to.
3. Graph Search
Another way to find a hidden friend list on Facebook of anyone is through the Chart Search feature from Facebook.
For example, let’s assume you want to see a hidden friend list of Jason who resides in London and works at Meta (Facebook).
Then you can enter “people working at Meta and living in London” in the search bar. By doing this, you will see a list of people who can possibly be on Jason’s friend list.
This Facebook feature helps you to filter individuals on Facebook based on your searched keywords. With this, you can see people’s friends on Facebook when they are hidden.
See Also: How to Get Verified on Facebook for Free
4. Facebook Friend Mapper Extension
To use this method to see someone’s hidden friend list on Facebook, you are required to install the Friend Mapper Extension in your chrome browser.
This process of finding hidden Facebook friend lists is automated and effective. Follow the step below to install the extension in your browser:
- Navigate to your chrome browser
- Go to settings
- Then click on “extension ” and tap the “open web store” button left
- Search for the Facebook Friend Mapper extension and install it
- Proceed to log in to your Facebook account.
- Navigate to the Facebook user that you want to view the hidden friend list and activate the extension.
- ‘Reveal friends’ tab will appear.
- Once you tap on it, the extension by default will start scanning the information and provide you with all the friend lists.
Part 3: How to see someone’s activity between two friends on Facebook
Simply checking the person’s friend list doesn’t satisfy you? I guess you want to see someone’s interactions with a friend on Facebook.
Launch a browser and sign in to Facebook with your account.
Note that the Facebook app cannot help you find the interactions between one and his/her friend. Only the webpage version helps.
In this section, you need to get the Facebook IDs of the two persons.
Go to the first victim’s Homepage and check the URL where you can find the exact Facebook ID of this person.
- For example, if the link goes like this: www.facebook.com/john.doe?fref=pb. Then, John Doe will be the person’s Facebook ID.
Next, go to the Homepage of the other person and get the second ID.
Open a new tab in the browser and type in this link: www.facebook.com/FirstID?and=SecondID.
Replace the “FirstID” and “SecondID” with the two that you obtain. Press “Enter” to view the friendship page between them.
You can see the likes, comments, mentions, and other interactions. Note that the private message is excluded.
How to friend someone on Facebook
Open the person’s profile by clicking or tapping on their name or on the Add Friend button in the bottom right corner of their headline picture.Note
On Facebook, you don’t become friends with that person until they accept your friend request.
I don’t see an Add Friend button
If the person’s profile you are viewing does not have an Add Friend button, they have changed their settings only to accept friend requests from people who have common friends. In other words, you will not see the button until you have one or more friends in common.Tip
You can still send a message to the person asking for them to accept your friend request or send you a friend request.
Method 2: Find A Common Friend Between You And Your Target User
- Go to the Facebook profile of your common friend and your target profile.
- Create an URL as seen below to get the mutual friends between you and the target user. https://www.Facebook.com/ Your target username/friends?and=Your mutual friends.g. : https://www.facebook.com/nitinanks/friends?and=01301023010310
Method 3. See Someone’s Likes on Facebook Profile Page
Works in situation: You are friends with the person or if the person’s profile is public.
What you can check: All likes: photos, music, videos, books, sprots teams, etc.
If the person whose Facebook activity you want to check is in your friend list, then this method can be useful to you. You can directly check from his/her profile page to see what someone reacted to on Facebook, as long as they have listed the posts under public or friends only category.
How to see someone’s Facebook activity?
Step 1. To know how to check friends activity log on facebook, all you have to do is first login to your Facebook account and go to the friend’s profile.
Step 2. Now, click on the “More” options and select “Likes” from the drop-down menu. This will show all their likes on pages, movies, TV shows, books and more.
Step 3. After checking out the Facebook Likes, repeat the process again and select another category this time, for example, Music, and you will be able to check other activities.
Part 6: An Overall Solution to See Someone’s Facebook Activity logs
There’s one way to see all the Facebook activities of your partner account – that is to use a Facebook spy app.
This is the kind of app that can help you monitor someone’s Facebook account with your phone or PC.
- With this app, your intention of seeing someone’s Facebook messages, notifications, and contacts is no longer an illusion.
- You can find out what the person is reading, texting, and receiving with a few clicks.
To help you find the ultimate answer to the cheating issue, I’ve reviewed many spy services individually and found out the best app based on simplicity, capability, compatibility, app design, features, and overall value– the mSpy.
In the following paragraphs, I’ll introduce this app to you. Hopefully, my introduction will solve your puzzles and help you understand what a spy app can help you.
About mSpy – A Powerful and Easy Facebook Spy App
mSpy is a such great tool that has a good reputation and wins the hearts of its users. It can help you monitor more than the Facebook activities of someone’s account. SMS, Call logs, other social apps, and geolocation are all under mSpy’s control.
These are the benefits of mSpy gives you:
1. Monitor activities on Facebook & other social apps
Once mSpy is enabled, you can stalk on the target’s Facebook account and any other famous platforms like TikTok, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc.
You can easily see all the notifications, text messages, posts (hidden & public), contacts, and more with your phone or PC. Most importantly, you don’t need any password for the person’s social account.
2. Stalk the person through GPS
With mSpy, you can trace the person with your phone.
Even though the GPS option or Find My iPhone is disabled on the victim’s phone, you’ll always receive the report from mSpy and easily see his/her whereabouts. You don’t need to stalk your husband/wife personally. Just use the app on your phone and you’ll know where he/she is.
3. Become a Sim tracker
No matter which carrier the person subscribes to, mSpy will give you the full record of the call logs, SMS, and contacts of the person’s phone. You can easily find out who he/she talks to and what they discuss.
4. Use on multiple devices
mSpy covers both iPhone and Android. In this way, whatever phone your target is using, mSpy can always spy on it and give you access to Facebook as well as other content of the phone.
And to help better monitor the person’s phone, mSpy gives you 2 entrances to sign in on your phone, tablet, or PC.
5. Become invisible and undetectable
If you’re worried about getting caught by the victim about the Facebook spying stuff, don’t be. By default, mSpy is 100% invisible on the target phone and such invisibility is unchangeable.
Even if the victim tries some phone cleaner tools to scan the phone, all he/she can find is an app labeled as System Update components.
There’re dozens of more good points that mSpy gives you. For more information, you may read mSpy Official.
Steps of using mSpy to see someone’s Facebook activity logs
Now, let’s check out the steps of using mSpy.
Step 1 Enable mSpy on the target phone
Click the button below to sign up for mSpy. Create an account and subscribe to it. Then, check your inbox where you’ll receive an email from mSpy.Sign Up for mSpy Now
Inside the email, there’s an installation wizard that teaches you how to install the mSpy monitor app on the target phone remotely. Follow it and complete the installation.
Step 2 Start to see the person’s Facebook activity
Sign in to the Control Panel on a browser or launch the mSpy app (Control Site) on your phone.
From here, you can use the Screen Recorder to check all the onscreen activities when the victim is using Facebook.
Or you can take a look at the Keylogger to see any content typed by the owner on the Facebook app.
Also, you can browse all Facebook Messages by selecting Facebook under the SOCIAL NETWORKS section.
Then, you’re available to see all the Facebook activities of the target.
Check your recently added friends on Facebook Mobile App
There are two ways to do this on mobile phone. But, we will talk about the easiest one here. It is similar to the process you follow on PC/Laptop.
1) On mobile app, navigate to your profile. You can go to your profile page just by tapping on your profile pic from news feed/home page.
2) Below your profile picture you will find add to story button and just beside that you can see those 3 horizontal dots.
3) Tap 3 horizontal dots icon and you will land to profile settings from there, go to activity log.
4) Tap filters from the top of screen a popup named filter will appear on bottom. Select categories from it.
5) On category page, under “Your Connections section”, select “Added Friends”.
6) Now you will get the list of people you have added recently.
Hope we got an answer for your query. Stay tuned with us for more tech tips and tricks.