Content of the material
- Importing the Profile in Tasker
- Where do you take your results for How To Cast From Youtube searching?
- Method 1: Link with WiFi
- Additional FAQs
- 1. Can I Screen Mirror My Phone to My PC?
- 2. How Do I Mirror Android Phone to Laptop?
- 3. Why Can’t I Cast YouTube From My Phone?
- Watching YouTube Videos on a Chromecast with Your PC
- How to Cast YouTube From Phone to TV
- YouTube on Chromecast using YouTubes official website
- How To Connect YouTube To TV From iPhone
- HDMI Cord
- AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring
Importing the Profile in Tasker
As always, we’re providing a link to download the profile for those of you who just want to import it and get started. In order to import this profile, first download the .prf.xml file from the below link. Save it anywhere on your internal storage. Open up Tasker and disable Beginner Mode in Preferences. Then, go back to the main screen and long-press on the “Profiles” tap up top. A popup should show with an option to “Import” a profile. Tap on that and browse to where you saved the XML file and select it to import. Do note that importing this profile will still require you to setup AutoShare and AutoCast, and you will also need to edit the “Cast Device” under the “AutoCast Best Guess” action so it will point to your particular Google Home.
Download the “Cast to Google Home” Profile from AndroidFileHost!
Let us know in the comments below if this worked for you!
Where do you take your results for How To Cast From Youtube searching?
You can absolutely have peace of mind on our source of datum. Each of the data on our site is referred from the most reliable sources, from the experts about How To Cast From Youtube.
Method 1: Link with WiFi
This is my recommended method because it is easier to setup and it should be the default way for you to connect to your smart TV. What you need to do is to connect your smartphone is to the same network as your TV.
Step1: Launch your YouTube app, then click on the cast icon at the top bar.
Step2: The app should list the available TV or devices that you can cast to. Select your target device.
You can now search for videos on your phone and cast it to your TV.
1. Can I Screen Mirror My Phone to My PC?
Even though screen mirroring and casting are often interchangeable terms, they are not quite the same. Screencasting means that you can “send” the video to another device and then go back to using the device you were casting from for other things such as browsing or messaging.
The casting device that enables this process is what takes over. With screen mirroring, you’re basically duplicating your phone screen to another screen.
And everything you do there will be mirrored on the other device. Almost all third-party apps that support screencasting support screen mirroring as well.
2. How Do I Mirror Android Phone to Laptop?
The same way you screencast and mirror Android and iOS devices to a PC, you can do that for a laptop. You will need software that supports this feature.
3. Why Can’t I Cast YouTube From My Phone?
If you don’t see the screencast icon when you launch the YouTube app on your phone, there could be several causes for that:
• Your phone doesn’t support screencasting technology.
• Your TV doesn’t support casting.
• Your computer or your phone (or both) don’t have a casting and screen mirroring app installed.
• Your phone and phone or casting device are not connected to the same Wi-Fi. Or you’re using mobile data on your phone.
Watching YouTube Videos on a Chromecast with Your PC
- If you don’t already have the Google Chrome browser installed on your Mac or PC then go download and install it first.
- Now, navigate to YouTube in the Chrome browser window and find a video you’d like to cast from your computer.
- Then, in the upper right-hand side of your Google Chrome browser click on the Google casting icon. Note, you may have to click on Menu > Cast… if the cast button isn’t on you toolbar.
- Next, you’ll select your Google Chromecast device from the list. This begins casting YouTube from your computer to where you’ve got the Chromecast hooked up.
How to Cast YouTube From Phone to TV
There are two crucial requirements if you want to play YouTube clips from your smartphone to a TV. First, you need to have a TV with a built-in screencast feature or that has installed device that supports screencasting, such as Google Chromecast. And your phone has to have an operating system that supports screencasting as well. If these two conditions are there, here’s what you do:
- Make sure the smart TV (or Google Chromecast) and your phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the YouTube app on your mobile device and tap on the screencasting icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- From the list of devices, select the smart TV or casting device. They should connect automatically.
After that, all you need to do is find a video you want to play. When you’re done, click on the cast icon again, and disconnect the phone and TV.
YouTube on Chromecast using YouTubes official website
Step 1: Open the Google Chrome Browser on your PC.
Step 2: Enter the YouTube’s URL https://youtube.com in the search bar and hit Enter.
Step 3: On the home page of YouTube, choose any video to cast.
Step 4: Click the Cast icon in the bottom side of the video screen.
Step 5: Choose your Chromecast smart TV in the top right side of the pop-up screen.
Step 6: Click the Sources options and click Cast Tab. Now the video will be cast on your Chromecast smart TV.
How To Connect YouTube To TV From iPhone
You can choose from a number of different options to watch all your favorite videos on the big screen instantly, including wireless options with no hardware required.
If you have an iPhone, you can use AirPlay to cast YouTube. To do so, you’ll need an Apple TV set, although some TV brands offer integrated AirPlay solutions for certain models. Then you can mirror your phone screen to the TV with the following steps:
- Connect the Apple TV to the same wireless network as your phone.
- Access the YouTube app from your iPhone. Swipe up from the bottom to open your phone’s control center.
- Tap “AirPlay Mirroring”. Then choose your TV from the dropdown menu.
You can also connect your iPhone by using an adapter cable that matches the input on your television set. To do this, you’ll need an HDMI that connects from the TV. Additionally, you’ll need an adapter, such as the Lightning to Digital AV Adapter from Apple, that connects the HDMI cord to your phone. You can also find third-party versions on the adapter. Keep in mind that some streaming services will not display videos using this method.
Download the app
AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring
If you’d rather not purchase additional hardware, the AirBeamTV screen mirroring app will connect YouTube to TV from iPhone without an Apple TV box. You can get started in just 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Select Your TVSimply download the app. Then launch the Mirror app on your phone. Your device will automatically look for your TV on your local network. Select the name of the TV you wish to use.
Step 2: Start MirroringOpen YouTube on your phone or tablet. Click “Start Mirroring”. AirBeamTV will instantly “beam” YouTube from your phone to your television screen, cable-free.
Step 3: Watch All Your Favorite YouTube VideosYouTube videos will appear on your TV screen. Enjoy!
YouTube is a kind of app that you never feel alone. With all the videos and streaming options, you can pass your time easily. If you are dedicated enough to using the YouTube app, you can earn money too. Follow the above instruction and cast YouTube on your smart TV.