Content of the material
- How to Get Free Drinks at Starbucks
- Are Starbucks rewards worth it?
- 5- Starbucks Happy Hour
- How many sick days do you get at Starbucks?
- How do I know if Im a Starbucks Gold member?
- Favorite Free Starbucks Seasonal Drinks with Starbucks Rewards
- Summer Drinks
- Holidays Drinks
- How much in tips do Starbucks baristas make?
How to Get Free Drinks at Starbucks
In order to get free drinks at Starbucks, you must first register for the Starbucks Reward program, which is very simple. From there, you must register a card under your account. This can be done by picking up any Starbucks gift card and registering it to your account. You can also download the app, which also allows you to pay for your drinks with your eCard.
Then from there, you have to load your card with any amount that you choose.
Once you finish that, all you have to do is make a purchase with your registered Starbucks card, or app and you’ll automatically get a star for every purchase. These stars signify your rating and membership level (learn more below).
- The entry level when you first register your card
- You’ll get a free birthday drink or treat loaded into your account (if you register 30 days before your birthday)
- You’ll also get 15% off any order at the online Starbucks Store
- Once you earn 5 stars, you’ll enter the Green Level
- You’ll get all the benefits of the Welcome level, but you’ll also get free refills in the store (fresh brewed coffee, iced coffee, or tea)
- Once you earn 30 stars within 12 months, you’ll enter the Gold Level
- You’ll get all the benefits of the Green and Welcome level, but you’ll also get a free drink every 12 stars
- Plus, you’ll even get a personalized Gold Card
Are Starbucks rewards worth it?
For most people — as long as they visit Starbucks at least a couple of times a month — the program is definitely worth it. Even if you never reach the Gold-level status (which comes with some added perks), it’s probably a thrifty idea for most people to join. But there are some exceptions.
5- Starbucks Happy Hour
With the Starbucks Happy Hour, you will get offers of 50% off. Also, buy one get one free.
If you have the Starbucks app on your phone, you will be able to see the offers.
The Starbucks happy hour promotion starts at 3:00 pm.
How many sick days do you get at Starbucks?
In January 2018, Starbucks adopted a nationwide policy granting employees one hour of sick leave for every 30 hours worked. That equates to roughly seven or eight days a year for a full-time employee.
How do I know if Im a Starbucks Gold member?
McAlister’sDeli has created more than 200 “Lite Choose Two” menu options to help guests kick off their New Year’s resolution to eat healthy now and throughout the year, according to a company press release. The menu features a variety of low-calorie sandwiches, spuds, salads and soups.
Favorite Free Starbucks Seasonal Drinks with Starbucks Rewards
- Iced Caramel Macchiato
- Dragon Drink
- S’mores Frappuccino
- Mango Dragonfruit Refreshers
- Cold Brew with Salted Cream Cold Foam
- Eggnog Latte
- Peppermint Mocha
- Gingerbread Latte
- Caramel Brulee Latte
I make my own brews at home every morning.
But there are times when I need an afternoon pick-me-up and I take full advantage of my Starbucks free refills.
I get free Starbucks all the time.
Sometimes I get free drinks and other times I get a free refill. Especially when Starbucks is running promotions.
Since taking advantage of Starbuck’s free refills I have saved tons of money out of pocket.
Therefore, I have been able to increase my savings.
Now let me show you a few ways on how to start getting free drinks at Starbucks all the time!
How much in tips do Starbucks baristas make?
Tips are shared evenly, weekly, between hourly employees. I would estimate average tips to be $1.50/hour. So you’re looking at earning about $12 in tips for each 8 hours worked. More or less $2.00 an hour.